Due to increased interest in our company, a growing number of projects, and our commitment to providing our clients with the best possible experience, we are looking to extend our SDG family with the addition of an office administrator.
- Share our story with prospective clients and reply to general inquiries
- General accounting data entry
- Assist with project/product research
- Assist designers in preparing proposal, presentation, and contract documents
- Create project schedules
- Create, execute, and manage requests for proposals
- Create, execute, and manage purchase orders
- Assist with special projects
- Maintain an organized and current design library
- Excellent work ethic with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a close team in a creative environment
- Ability to communicate and maintain professional relationships with clients and vendors
- Ability to represent SDG well in the marketplace and the community
- Ability to keep client and financial information confidential
- Competency in basic Office software applications
- Basic Accounting skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you are interested in becoming a part of our SDG family and helping us become “the most sought-after design collective in our market” (our vision by the way) and if you believe in our company’s core values: Relationships, Authenticity, Integrity, Innovation; and genuinely enjoy making people happy, then we want to hear from you!
1. Grab your phone and in a one minute or less video, describe why you are the SDG office administrator we can’t live without.
2. Email your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a current resume and contact phone number.
3. We’ll watch your video and if we agree that we can’t live without you, we will contact you to set up a personal interview!